Interested in a future with us?
Great! Here at Mer Bleue Dental Centre, we dedicate ourselves to empowering our patients with the knowledge to make informed decisions about their oral health. We do this by not only providing premium services, but, by ensuring all of our patients understand and have the tools with them to take care of their oral health care once leaving our clinic.
If you love people, enjoy a fast-paced work environment,, and strive to deliver high-quality dental care, Mer Bleue Dental Centre is the practice you want to build your career with.
Current Career Opportunities
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team of professionals, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Registered Dental Hygienist
We have an immediate opening for a Dental Hygienist to join our Mer Bleue Dental Centre Team. Located in the Orléans Area, the candidate must be available for commute to our office. Previous experience is an asset but, recent graduates are very much welcomed.
Responsibilities include cleanings, oral examinations, and communicating best oral care to patients. We at Mer Bleue Dental strive to find a candidate who is enthusiastic, works well in a team setting, and truly enjoys giving the highest level of patient care.
We are looking for applicants who are available for Full-Time and/or Part-Time hours.
- License For Practice In Ontario (Required)
- Proficient in Verbal/Written Communications in Both Official Languages (Preferred)
- Minimum Of One Year Experience As A Registered Hygienist (Preferred)
- Competitive Salary Commensurate With Experience And Qualifications
- Group Health Benefits: Medica and Dental
- Annual Uniform Allowance
Why Work With Us?
- Team Oriented atmosphere
- Opportunities for continuing educational programs
- Opportunities to grow within the business
- Weekends Off